Re: [TenTec] New Jupiter Software version 1.25

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Jupiter Software version 1.25
From: "J. D." <duffyb01@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:04:34 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
I finally got it to work using a standard serial port on an XP laptop
computer.  Obviously it seems that the problem was not Win ME, but the USB
to Serial adapter cable - which works fine with everything else in the shack
 including control of the Jupiter.  For some reason, TT's firmware update
program does not want to work with it.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com