[TenTec] OT- E-mail Tax ???

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OT- E-mail Tax ???
From: "Dave Kamp, KW0D" <kw0d@netexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:40:36 -0600
Hi Dan-

I went hunting on the FOX NEWS website, and I didn't see anything to
support that statement.   FOX is really good about running breaking stories
on their webpage, perhaps it's still there somewhere- Can you dig out a
detailed URL?  Seein's how I'm a doubter, I'd like to see that at the core...

73!
DK  :-)