VS: [TenTec] Fixing a Paragon...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: VS: [TenTec] Fixing a Paragon...
From: "elstar-mt" <elstar@elstar.fi>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:05:51 +0200
Bob

Ref.Oscillator and clock is coming from same oscillator , I think it was
ROM/RTC board.
Look regulator for Logic board DC.
Most usual fault has been quite large connectors on Logic brd.
On automatic soldering they need longer time warming and sometime
cold soldering point.

On difficult problems I recommend Ten-Tec Sercvice.

Mark OH3LX.