[TenTec] Omni 6 Rig Control

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 Rig Control
From: "George Tuncil" <w6aea@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:18:20 -0800
I have an Omni 6, option 3, rig which I have had for nearly 9 years now.  I
have finally progressed to the computer age and have a computer in my shack
(don't laugh!).  Anyway, I would like to know what the preferred method is for
hooking up my Omni to the computer for rig control, in conjunction with my new
logging software (Writelog).  I read about all kinds of ways to do this, but
not being much of a computer guy, or wanting to hook up several different
keying devices and a TNC in my already crowded shack, is there a simple device
or method to do this?  Thanks in advance for the help.

George Tuncil, W6AEA