Re: Re: [TenTec] Induction Field [WAS - PS grounding]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <ve1adh@accesswave.ca>,<tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [TenTec] Induction Field [WAS - PS grounding]
From: <tongaloa@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 9:53:38 -0500
Been doing a little research, more to do, since posing MRI question. Seems
there is a high background field which is
held constant, for proton alignment. Then there is a time
varying field, much smaller, which modifies the overall field, allowing changes
in the precession which radiate RF.
I'm sure the details will prove even more interesting :-)
73,
-bob