[TenTec] Re: New processor for LDG tuners...Results..

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: New processor for LDG tuners...Results..
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:58:21 -0500
Just thought I would follow up on my previous post, I installed the upgrade
in my AT-11MP today and in a word, it's GREAT!!  It works super and after
you get a few memories programmed, all you have to do it hit the key or
start talking and it's tuned immediately....So far, it seems like a
worthwhile upgrade..
73
Tim
NZ8J