Re: [TenTec] Vendor wives?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Vendor wives?
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:32:15 EST
Bob,
   You said it exactly right, in my view.
   This has turned into a religious discussion beyond objectivity, much like
the VHS-Betamax war, the Apple-PC war, and Coke-Pepsi.  It's in my view a sign
that people want affirmation that their choices are good choices, hence they
argue--sometimes irrationally--about what's "best."
   Ten-Tec makes a dynamite radio in the Orion, and I plan to buy one.  But
good though it is, I doubt it's perfect or the "best" in every situation.
   Merry Christmas to everyone.
Bernie K5XS