RE: [TenTec] Orion freezes due to RFI??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion freezes due to RFI??
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:05:39 +0100
Actually I have sent the file to K3BU in PDF form.
He offered to post it on his web site, along with other
suggestions for Ten-Tec products.

Unfortunately the reflector here doesn't forward attachments.

If anyone needs it before it's posted, I'll send it.  It's only
about 100 kB in size.

73
Rick
DJ0IP / NJ0IP