Re: [TenTec] RE: K5UJ

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RE: K5UJ
From: Bob Henderson <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:45:25 +0000
It always strikes me as funny the way some folks will scream, scream, scream then declare themselves deaf!

KD7EFQ@aol.com wrote:

In response to your post, The AM operators are very courteous and do not operate everywhere. they stay pretty much on select frequencies. However, there are thousands of IC 756 Pro II's, Orions, etc that have the ability to play with transmitted bandwidth and they are all over. Maybe my complaint is misdirected, and should be focused on poor operating habits in general, rather than type of mode. You can have a 2500 watt amplifier, but if you run over 1500 watts, you're illegal.

 No matter which side of the fence you're on on this reflector, Someone is
going to attack you. I've gotten used to that. But I have gotten e-mails of
agreement also, so I know I'm not completely wrong. I'm dropping this subject
NOW. Any flames to my private e-mail will be deleted. I'm done with this
topic!!!