Re: [TenTec] Why leave out calibration information TT????

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why leave out calibration information TT????
From: "Paul" <gw7lhi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:15:39 -0000
I too would like the answer to the question below.

I have an Omni V, and would like to investigate the lopsided PBT tuning that
it has.. but I don't want to do a "screwdrivers expert" job on it in case
things worsen :-)

So to recap, does anyone know the correct alignment procedure for the
Ten-Tec Omni V model 562.

I don't really want to make expensive transatlantic phone calls for
information that really should be in the manual. My Japanese FT-102 has full
alignment instructions in the user manual, and it is about the same age as
the TT radio.

Paul MW0CDO in South Wales UK.

Seasons' greetings to all!