Re: [TenTec] Re: Highlights of German Orion Review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Highlights of German Orion Review
From: "Jeff Griffin" <kb2m@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:33:56 -0500
I have an old manual from 1961 for programming the IBM #### accounting
machine. I got started as a programmer with the IBM plug boards. I now have
several programmers working for me, and when the argument comes up , who the
real programmers are, to make a point I break out the manual, the manual was
printed before the window programmer's were born. Very effective. I still
work on some IBM BAL programs, as the new guys won't. We used to write
program's on  an  IBM 9020 for air traffic control.

http://home.nc.rr.com/deh/GALLERY/9020E.HTM

 There is a 9020 on display in the new  Air and Space Museum near Dulles
Airport...

Happy Holidays Jeff kb2m