Re: [TenTec] Sale of the year

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sale of the year
From: "Robert M. Schnick" <jazzybob@velocity.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:12:07 -0500 (EST)
Hi Rod,

Well the entire story is that my XYL (she's young, an M.D., and I don't
care anymore)  She found out I had 20 plus tranceivers plus all the
various "got to have" accessories, she tried to reason with me.

My compromise is selling the units that will sell . . . I usually had two
of each, so it's just a GESTRUE, really.  I also now live in Pittsburgh
and still work in Erie so I don't get much radio time.

Is San Antonio still unique? I haven't been there in a awhile.  I loved
the Hill Country and New Braunfels.

Where is the Hyatt Hill Country Resort??

Take care, hope the holiday was all it was expected to be.

73

Bob