RE: [TenTec] Re: PTT and CW and Amps...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: PTT and CW and Amps...
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 07:09:42 -0600

There are far to many issues that are important enough for a couple of you
to send hundreds of posts over a few days.  I hope you enjoy the space I
will be leaving you.

If this is an attempt to squelch the thread, I am amused (and amazed) that one is so naive to believe the threat of "dropping" off the reflector will make any difference. You're absence will not be noted! Information will continue to be exchanged, questions will continue to be asked. What do you think the reflector is for?? It is not a dedicated to one individual's interest. Isn't the delete function more logical than a "quitter"?