Re: [TenTec] Scott's Top Ten Reasons

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scott's Top Ten Reasons
From: "Ben K8DIT" <benk8dit@serv.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:21:07 -0800
Why you may want to reconsider buying the Orion:

5. W4PA took two Orions to Vegas one weekend giving new meaning to the terms
SO2R, focus transfer and fast AGC.

6. I found out that the Orion was really supposed to replace the Scout and
something really cool was being developed for later in the year.

8. We never claimed that the Orion was a contest radio. You may have assumed
it.

9. The clicks in the headset were put there by the Bush administration.

10. YCCC didnt say they were going to use them in contests. You may have
assumed it.