RE: [TenTec] Wish the sidetone volume stayed constant

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Wish the sidetone volume stayed constant
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:57:22 +0100
Ones Suggestion about labeling on the PH Jack:

Instead of painting it white, you could also get a small RED DOT
and simply paste it underneath the PH Jack.
You would always know that the red (danger) is the one you must
pay special attention to.

People complain about paper stickers that can fall off.
Since I have many different transceivers and receivers, every
radio has a RED DOT pasted to its volume control.  Makes it easy
to find the volume when I need to reduce audio level in a hurry.
I have never had a RED DOT fall off and I've had some of my
radios for over 10 years.

73 es HNY
Rick