[TenTec] Semi Rare Stuff for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Semi Rare Stuff for Sale
From: KM6VX@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:04:44 EST
For those that know me, the vault is now open.

For Sale:

301 Tuning Knob
Essentially new. Bought several years ago and was never unwrapped.  $95

227 Antenna Tuner
200 watt tuner to be used with long wire antenna or can be used with twin
lead or coax fed antenna. Has built in balun and 4 position antenna switch.
Same
color scheme as 580 Delta, Argosy, and 515.  $70

705 Desk Mike
Very clean and comes with new foam wind screen still in zip lock bag.  $65

3001 Mobile Matcher
Great little device, especially for matching difficulty with ham stick type
antennas on 40 and 75. They are unused. Have 2 or these. $25 each.

S20 Signalizer
Very early amplifed speaker from Ten Tec (circa power mite). This one does
not have the audio filter. This unit looks brand new. It is still wrapped in
the
bubble wrap from when I received it several years ago. The power cord has
never been unwrapped.  $85

All units come with paper work. All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

Much more stuff to come. Stay tuned.

Please email me direct.

Thanks,

Jay/KM6VX