Re: [TenTec] Orion issues

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion issues
From: Al Baker <w5iz@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:32:32 -0800 (PST)
I have read this thread with great interest and want to say I love my Orion.
It is a thinking person's radio...and I have been forced to reengage my brain
when operating it.  I have also enjoyed all the helpful hints on getting the
most out of it as posted by W4ZV, W4PA and others.

We have all experienced TenTec's committment to continue to refine the software
incorporating the appropriate suggestions of users.  It is clear they will
continue to do so.

I for one would not swap the receiver for any other radio on the
market...despite its few quirks.

I was confused by a post from Jack Burchfield, recently about the
suggestions posted on the reflector...I have not seen a similar comment from
Scott or Paul at TenTec.

73 de Al W5IZ