[TenTec] Amp Quest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Amp Quest
From: "Mike, K9UW" <k9uw@wi-net.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:15:53 -0600
After 30+ years of hamming with 100 watts or less, I now find myself
exploring the market for a used amp.

Anyone have a Centaur that they'd be interested in selling?  Or maybe
even a Centurion, for that matter?

I do have some equipment that could (at your option) be used in partial
trade.  My wife would be very happy if some of this stuff left, but a
trade is not required.  Here's the list:

        Hallicrafters SX-101 Mk III (working but recap project has just
begun)
        Johnson Ranger 1 (works, recapped and tubes OK but I suspect
that the VFO needs work)
        Philco 70 (recapped, aligned)
        Zenith TransOceanic H500 - Electrically restored and looks good!
        PM-23 Hallicrafters speaker (matches SX-24, 25 and 28)

If you are interested in any of these items, please email direct for
COMPLETE details.  I'm located in central Wisconsin and would be pleased
to drive 250 miles or so to avoid shipping on an amp and/or facilitate
inspection of the aforementioned sale/trade items.

73, de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI
k9uw at wi-net.com