[TenTec] Complete 509 Station for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Complete 509 Station for Sale
From: KM6VX@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 06:17:46 EST
This is as complete a 509 station as you can find. All units are very clean.
I can't remember if the 509 RCA antenna jack has been replaced with a SO-239
or not. I'll have to look if that's important. Other than that, these units are
all very clean. All have their original knobs and no serious scuffs or
scratches. In fact, I don't believe there are any scratches on any of these
units.
Haven't looked at them for a while.

Here goes:

Argonaut 509
Clean unit. 10-80 SSB and CW. About 3 to 5 watts out depending on band.

210 power supply
1 amp supply for the 509.

208 Calibrator
Again clean unit.

206 CW filter
Clean again.

Ammeter
Don't remember the model number at the moment. Cream colored finish to match
all the other pieces. Plugs into back of supply.

405 amplifier
Need I say more?

251/252 Power Supply
Can't remember which model it is that I have. This supply (10 amp if I
remember correctly) will run the entire station.

Shure Banana Mic
Can't remember the model number. This is the original Shure version. It is as
new, in the original box, with the base, and never has had a plug on the
cable. I'll throw this in also.

All units come with paper work. I also have additional paper work of interest
to the 509 owner. One topic in this paper work is a slight mod which allows
the amp to be keyed by the mic PTT. I always hated the relay dropping out
during SSB since it is RF activated..

All units are unmodified, except for maybe the antenna connector on the 509
itself.

Price includes shipping to the lower 48. Please don't ask me to break it up
at this point. This is an opportunity for someone to own the complete station
without having to search for missing pieces.

 I added up the fair market value for each piece to come up with the price.
Price is $590 for the entire package.

Thanks for reading.

Jay/KM6VX