RE: [TenTec] Question about Mike for OMNI VI+

To: Rick@dj0ip.de, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Question about Mike for OMNI VI+
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:30:47 +0000
The 701 certainly works with the Omni VI+, and presumably with the Orion.

It's my understanding the 706 is essentially a 705 without a provision for the
9V battery that's needed when you use a 705 on non-Ten Tec rigs. That is, same
mike, without a battery clip and holder. So I would certainly assume the 706
will work properly with the Omni VI+.

For completeness, let me add that my 705's all work fine and get excellent
audio reports on the Orion.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E