Re: [TenTec] Orion and PSK - overdriving computer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and PSK - overdriving computer
From: "WA3FIY" <wa3fiy@radioadv.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:08:23 -0500
Sounds like you might have the Orion line out connected to the
Soundcard MIC input.  If that is the case, you would indeed
overdive the soundcard.  Connect to soundcard line input if it is
not already there.  If you cannot connect to line in for some
reason, you will have to attenuate the Orion signal by a factor
of 100 more or less.   A 100K/1k voltage divider would do the
trick.

73,

-Lee-   WA3FIY