Re: [TenTec] Orion and PSK - duplicate PSK signal

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and PSK - duplicate PSK signal
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:50:20 -0600
>  You would
> think that TT would provide audio routing options for the AUX
jack,
> but from what I've been told there is no hardware to provide that
> routing.  Sounds like a pretty major oversight in a TOL rig.

There are so many things that "could" be in the radio, and they all
just add more $$.  At some point, it's a matter of utility vs. price ...

The solution (MAIN -> LEFT) sounds pretty straightforward.  I'm
having trouble seeing the "major oversight" part.  But then, I'm a
member of the cult :-)

Grant/NQ5T