[TenTec] AF DSP vs IF DSP and volvos

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] AF DSP vs IF DSP and volvos
From: "Ben K8DIT" <benk8dit@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:29:56 -0800
Good Gravy,

The Volvo comment got more attention than it was meant to produce. My ham
friend who is to remain nameless lives in the Pacific NW. Up here Volvos
seem the car of choice due to the rainy wx along with most of the other
reasons stated recently. But his emphasis is on the reliability factor and
tend only to be the choice of tweed wearing pedagogue types in corduroy
jackets with leather elbow patches. This type or archetype seem secure in
their choices and tend not to jump around from model to model once deciding
on the best value in terms of quality, price and durability.

I forgot about the international consequences of making such a statement. I
think Ill just go play with my Jupiter.