Re: [TenTec] Jupiter and D-104

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter and D-104
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:13:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ed,
   BUT then you are always in transmitt since PTT works also when
VOX is selected.  I guess it could be wired to that PTT doesn't
work but I use both at times even when on VOX. BTW the Jupiter
has the BEST VOX I have ever used in the last 44 years. The
Kenwood TS-830s has the worse.
73 Jim

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mzf/d104.html<http://www.qsl.net/wa2mzf/d104.html>

<DKreinberg@necinfrontia.com<mailto:DKreinberg@necinfrontia.com>>