Re: [TenTec] where to find airpax?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] where to find airpax?
From: Darrel Emerson <74010.2230@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:25:43 -0700
Mike seems to have a good point. From the Airpax web site, the Airpax model:
   T11-1-20.0A-01-10A-V
is quoted as "Fast" but with a trip time of up to 10 seconds.
However, the model:
   T11-0-20.0A-01-10A-V
would correspond to "Instant," with a trip time of about 0.1 seconds.

  Isn't it true that the 10-second delay would be no better than the standard
fuse?  Would anything be gained by this added breaker?
  Has anyone tried an alternate "Instant" breaker, or is that just going
to trip annoyingly every time the rig's turned on?

           73
              Darrel, aa7fv.