RE: [TenTec] Color of Radios

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Color of Radios
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:40:13 +0100
Ron,

Let's not choose on "looks alone".
We must also consider "function".

I think you mean the old SR-150 series or rigs or maybe even the
HT & SX seperates.
Yes, they "looked" great, but as I said, in dim light, nothing
beats the Argonaut/Triton.

Actually, wasn't the very first Omni in a similar color scheme to
the old Hellscratchers?
It's been 20+ years now since I've had one.

73
Rick