Re: [TenTec] Headphones for Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Headphones for Orion
From: "Les Peters, N1SV" <n1sv@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:45:33 -0500
Maybe I didn't make myself clear. The information I provided was a link to a Tentec service bulletin from the tentec website regarding the problem and the resoltion, the use of high impeadance headphones. I measured my heil headphones, they are ~200 ohms. A search of the tentec reflector archives at contesting.com reveals more information if needed. I hope this makes it clearer.

73,

Les, N1SV

Tommy wrote:

OK, thanks. I just looked over the Orion firmware update page and can find
nothing about the Heil headset. No big deal. Thanks for your info.

Tom/W4BQF