[TenTec] crisp handheld mic

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] crisp handheld mic
From: Bob Stephens <bstephens1@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:51:02 -0500
I'm looking for a punchy, crisp, clear, hand held microphone to use with my Scout and Corsair. I have had good success with a big "D-104" but of course that is not very practical for mobile work <g>

I'm thinking of getting Astatic's hand held D-104 or maybe the dual element Heil hand held microphone. Has anyone had experience with these mics with Scout, Corsair or other TT rig? Is the output of the Heil enough to drive a Scout or Corsair? Any other crisp ( high frequency boost) hand held mics to recommend?

tnx Bob KB1CIW

tnx
---