Re: [TenTec] tighter filter for Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tighter filter for Jupiter
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:44:27 -0000
No, I never have any problems with RF in the shack at all. My antennas are
located 300 feet from the house.  I run a hard line cable underground from
the house to the antenna control box.  I relay switch all my antennas out at
the antenna box.  This works quite well for me.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC