Re: [TenTec] eHam!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] eHam!
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:05:18 -0500
Trouble is...eHam just devalued their site for the paying product
advertisers too.  The Product Reviews are (were) a good hook to get folks
onto the site.   Also, an argument can be made that hams were not paid for
submitting their views and comments and now those same views hold enough
value to charge for them.  Seems to me that the value issue is a bit of a
wash...let us supply the content to eHam free of charge...but let us access
the material free of charge and exhaust all other options for securing
advertising revenues.

-Paul