RE: [TenTec] eHam!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] eHam!
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:18:43 +0000
Well, TANSTAFFL. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch! Never has been,
never will be.

And yes, there were several saloonkeepers in the ancestry. But even in those
days the drinkers who feasted on pickled eggs and pickled pigs feet paid the
scot in the form of much higher beer and booze prices. The markup on your
tipple of choice was six to ten times cost in the saloons, three to five times
cost in the joints without. You got the same beverages from the same distillers
either way - but you paid for the free lunch.

So lets face it. If E-Ham and it's sister page, Contesting.com, aren't worth a
few bux a year don't use up the hosts expensive bandwidth with unpaid visits.
And if they are of value to you, pay what you think is a fair price to visit. I
already have. Care to join me?

73  Pete Allen  AC5E