RE: [TenTec] Orion Aux I/O socket

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Aux I/O socket
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:42:28 +0100
Tom, my guess is that without isolation it will usually work but
at some point in the future Murphy is gonna jump out and grab
you!  I think I recall you have your antennas quite a ways from
the shack (not sure).  If someone is sitting right under his/her
antenna and running high power, I bet there will be problems.

73
Rick