[TenTec] Re: Something to be said for the Jupiter's internalspeaker...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Something to be said for the Jupiter's internalspeaker...
From: "Larry Laffoon" <r.laffoon@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:42:53 -0500
Hi Jason - yes, the internal speak is good for CW.  On phone I have tried a lot
of different speakers and the one that I ended up using was one of my old steel
Motorola mobile speakers.  It does a great job, especially when using the Noise
Reduction setting and the Pass Band Tuning.  I spend 99% of my time on 160
meters, so both of those audio features are important to me.  If you are
interested in phone at all, try one and let me know what you think.
73 Larry W3RL