[TenTec] Fw: 229 Tuner Query

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: 229 Tuner Query
From: "Edward Crawford" <w4wvw@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:18:47 -0500
From: SERVICE@TENTEC.COM<mailto:SERVICE@TENTEC.COM>
To: Edward Crawford<mailto:w4wvw@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: 229 Tuner Query

Dear Edward:

We are sorry but the board is no longer available. The 229 and 238 used the
same board. The 238B used a different SWR switching arrangement and the circuit
is on a larger circuit board.

73,
Paul R. Clinton
WD4EBR
Service Manager

Service rates are $55.00 an hour plus parts. Ship repairs to:
Ten-Tec, Inc.
1185 Dolly Parton Parkway
Sevierville, TN 37862

Please include a cover letter that describes the problem, a daytime phone
number and an Email address. An RMA number is not necessary.