[TenTec] [Ten Tec] FS: Model 563 - Omni VI/w Opt 3 Upgrade

To: "Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] FS: Model 563 - Omni VI/w Opt 3 Upgrade
From: "Ronnie Zoerb" <r.zoerb@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:29:30 -0600
The time has come for me to part with my Omni VI, Opt3.  Serial # 09A10224
which I  purchased in November of 1997. Option 3 upgrade in May of 1998 and
was to Ten Tec in May of 2003 for a check up.

Works like it should and is in excellent condition. Pictures are available
as well as a sked on CW, SSB or PSK. From a non-smoking environment and
covered when not in use.

Standard Ten Tec filters included with several optional filters available
with interest in creating a package deal to fit your operating needs. Any
filters not sold with the Omni will be sold later.

Available filters for 6.3 MHz IF:    Ten Tec 288 (1.8 MHz),  285 (500 KHz)
and 282 (250 KHz)
Available filters for 9 MHz IF:   INRAD #752 (2100Hz) and Ten Tec 271 (250
KHz)

Also have the Ten Tec 216 RTTY filter which I never used.

$1200 plus shipping. Original box for shipping, all service paper work and
manual are included. Will provide a power cord and a 20 amp Airpax breaker.

Please contact me off the Reflector at r.zoerb@att.net

Thanks for reading & 73     Ron    KI0II