Re: [[TenTec] Studio 1 Mic Paint Job!!]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [[TenTec] Studio 1 Mic Paint Job!!]
From: Michael Goins <mgoins@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:49:02 -0500
I'd contact Bob Heil and see what he has to say. He's a pretty reasonable
guy.

mike
k5wmg

"Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net> wrote:

Hi,

My Orion,  with its' Ten Tec/Heil Studio One mike,  is less
than one year old.  And the paint on the mike body is
coming loose!  I have had it in the Heil mike boom for some
time,  but the rubber bands have withered and broken,  so
have hand held the mike the last few weeks.

I am shocked at what is happening to the paint:  it now has
blisters,  if a finger nail happens to nick it,  off the paint chips,
etc.

Must be very cheap paint!  Sort of disappointed.

And this one can't be fixed via a firmware update,  hi.

73,  Jim  KH7M