Re: [TenTec] Boeing and IEEE NOI Comments about BPL

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Boeing and IEEE NOI Comments about BPL
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 20:07:41 -0500
I view the BPL startup under the current Part 15 regs as no problem.  I see
the problem as not being able to get enforcement when and where needed.
(Notice I didn't say IF needed.........'cause it will be needed.)

Example:  K1MAN and his shenanigans.  Here's what the FCC has done after
several years and many many complaints.
 http://www.arrl.org/news/enforcement_logs/2004/0501.html?nc=1
Here he gets only a slap on the wrist with a "now now, lets not do that
again" type attitude.

73
Bob, K4TAX