Re: [TenTec] band stacking

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] band stacking
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 09:34:03 -0500
A read of the T-T archive will give any prospective buyer more info
than is easily absorbed on many aspects of this radio ... including
operating techniques and settings .. that are not in the manual yet,
etc.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but what manufacturer are you
aware of that publishes a list of warts?  I haven't found one -- cars,
radios, toasters .... :-)

At least the warts are being dealt with.

Grant/NQ5T