[TenTec] Sherwood presentation at Dayton

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Sherwood presentation at Dayton
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:32:17 -0400
The below is a post by K1DG copied from the cq-contest reflector.

We understand from talking to Rob Sherwood by telephone that his presentation
at the Dayton contest forum is going to include discussion about the
Orion vs. other top of the line transceivers. See Rob's receiver testing site and
data at www.sherweng.com

Scott Robbins
W4PA

Please join contesters from around the world at the 2004 Hamvention Contest
Forum

Saturday, May 15 9:30 AM - 12:15 PM Room 4

-----------------
Program and Speakers

"Prince Edward Island Contesting at VY2ZM: Not Your Basic Caribbean
Operation!" - Jeff Briggs, K1ZM/VY2ZM

"The Contesting Apprentice" - a sneak preview of next year's new reality TV
series***

"Getting Young Hams into Contesting - the VP5X Program" - David Kopacz,
KY1V/VP5X,
and Daniel Bradke, W2AU

"Are we getting closer to the Ideal Radio for Contesting? - Rob Sherwood, NC0B

"NCJ Update" - Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA, Editor, National Contest Journal

"Panel Discussion: A Look Back at 25 Years of Contesting" - featuring the
"Class" of 1979

***(applications for Contesting Apprentice show contestant auditions are being
accepted now by the
Contesting Apprentice Review Board...apply to k1dg@ix.netcom.com by Tuesday,
May 11...applicants
MUST be planning to attend the Hamvention)
-----------------

73, and see you there!

Doug Grant, K1DG
Organizer/Moderator
Hamvetion Contest Forum

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4. Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs. Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
Email: New product sales/product info sales@tentec.com
Service department service@tentec.com
While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
more complete answer to your inquiries. Thanks!