Re: [TenTec] omni 6+ pbt tune

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] omni 6+ pbt tune
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:54:16 -0500
Basically all this says is "the pass band tuning" alignment need to be done.
Yes a  setting of 11 o'clock position on LSB and 1 o'clock on USB simply
indicates that the alignment is slightly shifted.  No be deal in either
case.  Same true when switching from the 2.4 to 1.8 KHz filters.

If one expects it to be perfect, then one will find need to have a perfect
alignment done.  Typically components age and things drift around a wee bit.
Otherwise, that what the front knobs are for.

73
Bob, K4TAX