Re: [TenTec] Dial cord replacement

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dial cord replacement
From: Dave Moorman <dmoorman4@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 20:58:22 -0500
The Tritons use a combination of elastic and non-elastic dial string. The two halves meet at the dial pointer, and the elastic part has to stretch the length of the scale. It's different from any other dial string arrangement I've seen. However, I'm sure the materials aren't exotic. The cord reminds you of cords used to wrap packages. I bet a hobby store would have it.

Dave