[TenTec] Omni VI+ memory LED question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ memory LED question
From: <nz7c@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:49:51 -0400
Hi folks -
I recently became the proud owner of an Omni VI+. It is operating beautifully,
but tonight I ran into an odd occurrence. I decided to see if I could load the
memories with TRX from my laptop - which as it turns out works fine. Here's the
odd thing though. Unless I am losing my mind (what's left of it) the LED's that
show the time as well as the memory channels were working just fine before I
down loaded. Now some of those LED lights are not working. Either I have a few
burned out LED lights or somehow TRX sent a message to the Omni that impacts
that display. I did a complete reset but that had no impact on the LEDs. I
doubt that TRX is the problem, but thought I'd check and see if anyone had an
odd issue like that. Assuming the lights are burned out, does anyone know a
part number for replacement bulbs and is it just a pop the front panel
operation? Thanks in advance for any input.
73/Tim NZ7C