Re: [TenTec] Houston......Orion has Landed

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Houston......Orion has Landed
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:03:50 -0500
John,

I had the same problem when I sold my ProII and PS. My desk is narrow (fine for the Pro) but too narrow for the Orion, unless I wanted the knobs by the front edge of the desk <gr>. I bought a piece of hard board 22" wide and pulled the desk out 7 inches and overlaped t he back of the desk with it. It droops a little but works fine. Enjoy the Orion.

Dick, N5XRD

Man, this things big.....where am I going to put it? It was obvious that the
Orion was not going to fit in the space previously occupied by the 756Proll
and Power Supply. But with a little ham ingenuity, I was able to gently place
the Orion on the shelf above the TT Jupiter. Whew!