[TenTec] Orion Aux I/O

To: toby423@earthlink.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Aux I/O
From: N0KHQ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:14:12 EDT
Well Toby, its not going to be as simple as I first thought.

The Aux I/O on the Orion is an 8 pin din. The cable as supplied by TT is a 5
pin din with 4 RCA plugs on it and is a molded connector. So any hopes of
modifying the existing cable isnt going to work.

So, I'll send TT an email asking for the correct cable. I may end up making
my own.....we'll see.

It sure would have been nice if the manual would have said.....this is what
we're sending and if you want to do this......your on your own.

TT did send an 8 pin din plug.......but left out the 7 RCA plugs and wiring I
will need.

Back to Radio Shack.

Not complaining.......just an observation.

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 18.130

Antennas:

You can build 'em better than you can buy 'em
Please visit the sites below:
http://www.hamuniverse.com/17mcoaxmox.html
http://www.cebik.com/n0khq.html
http://www.ssb-audio.com/forum/