Re: [TenTec] Pegasus Aux I/O

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus Aux I/O
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:38:14 -0400
Harry,

I noticed that too. It's labeled FSK on the schematics.  However, when I
talked to Gary Barbour at TT about it, apparently they decided that with
PSK31 and the fact that RTTY can be done via AFSK there wouldn't be much of
a dsmand for it, so I assume that the idea has been abandoned.

However, not that they've added FSK to the Orion, maybe they will add FSK to
the Jupiter.

73,
Mark