RE: [TenTec] Re: Contesting

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Re: Contesting
From: Adam Farson <farson@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:11:43 -0700
Hi Rick,

"Joe HT" is the kid with the VHF-only licence whom you have seen charging
around the flea-market in Dayton or Friedrichshafen, trusty handheld
clutched in paw.

I have a great new German word for you; found it in a review on the
Funkamateur site. "Grumpelmumpf" - describing the night-time racket on 40m
in Europe.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ