Re: [TenTec] Re: Contesting

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Contesting
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:39:51 -1000
Joe HT....Another term I have heard is "the shack on a belt crowd"....I say if they are having fun with radio, good for them. There are all kinds of hams. Some can tell the difference in real performance in an HF rig, because their operating style requires performance. And some are happy with with lots of flash and colors and will never miss the performance of a better rig. That's okay too. Hope we all have fun with whatever our style of ham radio is.

DE N6KB