Re: [TenTec] Re: Orion Operation and Functionality

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Orion Operation and Functionality
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:50:37 -0500
Finished is when the current model is discontinued and a new model
introduced to take its place.

That says the manufacturer is "finished" with the old model.  You read
between the lines there.

I remember a grand story of a group of folks that toured a foundry that made
large bronze doors for government buildings.  At one point during the tour
the group came upon an area and a fellow that was polishing one of the
massive bronze doors.  One of the members of the tour asked "when do you
know you are finished polishing the door?"  To which the fellow doing the
polishing, not looking up from his work,  replied "one never gets through,
they just come and take it away."

73
Bob, K4TAX