Re: [TenTec] Unfinished

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Unfinished
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:00:49 -0400
Unfortunately you are quite correct. The Orion specs mention that CW rise
time is adjustable from 3ms to 10ms...which it is NOT. The MENU SELECTION is
adjustable from 3ms to 10ms, but the rf waveform, into a 50 ohm dummy load
when the menu is set to 10ms, does not even make it to 3ms. But at least TT
said something about CW and rise time, whereas I can not recall the QST ad's
for either the new Icom or the new Yaesu even mentioning CW! (K1ZZ's plan is
working!)

Tom - W4BQF