RE: [TenTec] ALC Indicator

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] ALC Indicator
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:45:08 -0500
Frank

You may want to give Ten Tec Service a Call on these, I get ALC light all the time,

It does take a little more drive but not problem to get the ALC to flash.

On the Frequency problem, I had that happen one time in an earlier version of the firmware, I had the some how got the unit to think it was out of band on Main RX, Rather than display the frequency, the frequency went to the 000.000 like you showed.

I sent in a ditnbits report on it, a new version came out and haven't seen it since.

hope this helps
73's
Rich
K5SF